Saturday, February 28, 2004

The Passion of the Christ

Heavenly Father,

Today, or last night rather, 40 people came out with the TGIF Bible study to watch The Passion of the Christ! WOW. You are awesome. I pray that you use that movie to invoke thought and to spark a desire in our hearts to know you more. Use me Lord.. use me to further your kingdom.

But most of all, this morning, I ask that you would make your PASSION real to me. Help me to understand what that means to my life.. to my faith.

Thank you for letting me be a part of this. Thank you for choosing me to serve you. Thank you for your many blessings. Thank you for the tests and trials that build my faith in you. Thank you for my brothers Miguel and Mark who encourage me and challenge me... Thank you for Bien, my sister.

I love you more and more each day. I pray that never stops growing.


No comments: