Sunday, February 22, 2004

God, Help Me!!

Dear God,

I'm struggling so much right now. I don't want to study. I don't like school. I don't want to do homework. I just want to have fun and listen to music and play music and sing and hang out with friends all day long. I need your strength and your discipline right now SOOO badly. I'm really feeling apathetic about school. I don't know if Psychology is what you want me to be doing. I'm really feeling for music. But i'm not sure what to do. Help me Lord and give me discernment and direction.

Help me to open my books and read my notes.. and most of all to comprehend and retain what I review. Help me to have a passion for learning and to be a good and responsible student for You. This is my biggest struggle right now. Lord, help me!

No comments: