Friday, June 17, 2005

oh lancaster

i went to costco today with my mom and sister. good times.

aaaaaand that's about it.


there's really not much to do here in lancaster... which is why i'm on the computer constantly. then as i signed on to AIM, my best friend from high school, Anjana, IMed me that she was home! note: anjana and zandi in the same vicinity nowadays is a rare occurrence.

she came over and we tried to catch up and much as possible. i haven't seen her in 6 months. she left for madrid in december and came back for a few days only to leave again for india.

then i decided that i probably should wash all my clothes that are at the bottom of the pile in my van. SOOOO... i unloaded everything, repacked the stuff neatly, and then brought all my clothes in to wash. i'm sitting in the tv room watching "cheaper by the dozen" and waiting for my first load to finish. my guess is that i have about 5 loads to do.

it's so weird being home. the past few weeks have been so eventful. i've had so much fun hanging out with friends and there's something going on every night. then i come back home and... nada. nothing to do, no one to see, nowhere to really go. it's actually kinda nice for a while. i can seriously chill in my booty shorts and tshirt the whole day and not worry about smelling good for anyone!


by the way... hillary duff sucks at singing.


my sister nikki and her boyfriend josiah have been together for 2 years. how do they do it? craziness. when will it be my turn dangit! toni is in love apparently. congratulations. nini is engaged. yikers. tin tin and i played on her new dance dance revolution pads today that she got as a graduation gift. it was awesome. i love that girl. mom's still superwoman -- doing everything and just being a straight up balla... making all this mula to support her huge family.


father's day is coming up. happy father's day pa.

you know what's crazy? how some things don't change. i was sitting with anjana on my couch and just realizing how thankful i am that since 9th grade, we've been best friends. it's so hard to find friends like that. no matter how long we've been away from each other, or how much our lives have changed, we've been best friends through it all. amazing.


ok i'm just blog-vomiting now. i'm sorry. there's nothing better to do. myspace is down. ha.


time to check on my laundry.


night people.

No comments: