Saturday, January 15, 2005

dream 1-15

last night my dream was hella crazy... so much stuff happened, but the part i remember the most is a building blowing up the my two younger sisters and younger cousin were in. my mom, dad, and i got out before the building blew up, but they didn't. there was a whole that was barely big enough for them to get out of, so i had to tear the wall open and let them out to save them. it was crazy!

then my dad told me to follow him because we were going to sit on top of our van like we used to and watch the rose parade. i didn't quite see him cuz he was so far in the distance. dang i hella miss him.


me, nowie, and dana went to two parties last night. we had HELLA fun dancing and came back at like 4 in the morning. today we're going to see a play called fucking a and then going to san bernardino to visit some friends. then we're coming back to go to another party. dang i forgot how fun kp parties were.


well anyway... that's all for now.


and yes, it is easier to be bitter sometimes... especially after what you did.

No comments: