Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Decision 2004: Where I'm living

So if you looked down below, you saw that I have recently been looking for a place to stay this summer...

I would like to tell everyone who has ever doubted that God answers prayers or that God provides fully... THAT HE DOES!

Just as I was about to take matters into my own hands, God told me to call up Nowie and ask her about her place. She said that her place in Mira Mesa was free until the end of June when the lease was up. Then her, Ferry, and Sheryl were going to move into a place in La Jolla in the beginning of July. SOOOO... Nowie said that I could move into her room for the low low cost of just the utilities and then take her spot at the condo in La Jolla as soon as they move into there... WOW! Praise the Lord. He really provided.

Praise you Jesus.. Thank you.

No comments: